1. Subscriber expressly agrees that use of “JomPAY Web Site” is at subscriber’s sole risk. neither PayNet, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that JomPAY Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of JomPAY Web Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through JomPAY Web Site.
2. JomPAY Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness or completeness, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence or other tortious behaviour, or under any other cause of action. Subscriber specifically acknowledges that PayNet is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with subscriber.
4. In no event will PayNet, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing JomPAY Web Site or the JomPAY Web Site software, is liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use JomPAY Web Site. Subscriber hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on JomPAY Web Site.
5. In addition to the terms set forth above neither, PayNet, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within JomPAY Web Site, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither, PayNet, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
6. Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark, manufacture or otherwise by PayNet or its affiliates does not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation or a favouring by PayNet.