1. Subscriber expressly agrees that use of “JomPAY Web Site” is at subscriber’s sole risk. neither PayNet, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that JomPAY Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of JomPAY Web Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through JomPAY Web Site.
2. JomPAY Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness or completeness, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
3. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence or other tortious behaviour, or under any other cause of action. Subscriber specifically acknowledges that PayNet is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with subscriber.
4. In no event will PayNet, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing JomPAY Web Site or the JomPAY Web Site software, is liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use JomPAY Web Site. Subscriber hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on JomPAY Web Site.
5. In addition to the terms set forth above neither, PayNet, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within JomPAY Web Site, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither, PayNet, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
6. Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark, manufacture or otherwise by PayNet or its affiliates does not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation or a favouring by PayNet.
This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Updates” page of our website.
NOTICE RELATING TO SUBMISSION OF CUSTOMER DATA
This notice relates specifically to those submission forms currently present on this website. PayNet will only use the information collected from such forms to assist and complete enquiries or problems relating to the submission (Technical or otherwise). This data will not be used for marketing purposes and will not be passed on to any other parties. Once the matter regarding the submission is resolved this data will be discarded and not retained in any form of media.
NOTICE RELATING TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
Information provided in this website may be subjected to change without notice. PayNet may also make improvements and / or changes in the products, pricing & specifications at any time without prior notice. Prices and offers are valid while stock lasts. Due to the website vulnerability nature, customer is encouraged to verify details by contacting PayNet.
NOTICE RELATING TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
Any documents, guides and FAQ’s made available on this website are for Reference & Support use only. The information contained here has been written and checked by PayNet and is correct and accurate to the best of our knowledge . However, PayNet provide this information without any warranty and will in no event be held liable for any problems, damage or loss of data resulting from following instructions or applying knowledge gained from this site.
Terms & Conditions
“JomPAY Web Site” is the interactive on-line service operated by Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (PayNet). (“JomPAY”) on the World Wide Web of the Internet, consisting of information services and content provided by PayNet, affiliates of PayNet and other third parties. “Subscriber” means each person who establishes or accesses a connection (“Account”) for access to and/or use of JomPAY Web Site.
(A) This Agreement, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of JomPAY Web Site by Subscriber. By using JomPAY Web Site (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use JomPAY Web Site is personal to Subscriber and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Subscriber is responsible for all use of Subscriber’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of Subscriber’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. Subscriber shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Subscriber’s password(s), if any.
(B) PayNet shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of JomPAY Web Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
3. Changed Terms
PayNet shall have the right at any time to delete, change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber’s use of JomPAY Web Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means of, including, but not limited to, posting on JomPAY Web Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which Subscriber obtains notice thereof. Any use of JomPAY Web Site by Subscriber after the issuance of such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such deletions, changes, modifications or additions.
Subscriber shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of JomPAY Web Site and all charges related thereto.
5. Subscriber Conduct
(A) Subscriber shall use JomPAY Web Site for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit through JomPAY Web Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, an invasion of privacy , vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without PayNet’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in PayNet’s view restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying JomPAY Web Site will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use JomPAY Web Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with JomPAY Web Site.
(B) JomPAY Web Site contains material subject to the protection of copyright, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of JomPAY Web Site are subject to copyright as a collective work under the Malaysian copyright and trade marks laws. PayNet owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Subscriber may download material for Subscriber’s personal use only provided that this not for the purpose of private or commercial gain. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of PayNet and the relevant copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of material subject to copyright, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. Subscriber acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading such material.
(C) Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on JomPAY Web Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with Subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of JomPAY Web Site, Subscriber automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted PayNet the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Subscriber also permits any other Subscriber to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that Subscriber’s personal use. Subscriber hereby grants PayNet the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on JomPAY Web Site by Subscriber.
(D) The foregoing provisions of this Section 5 are for the benefit of PayNet, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
PayNet shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of JomPAY Web Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by PayNet and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. PayNet shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on JomPAY Web Site. Without limiting the foregoing, PayNet shall have the right to remove any material that PayNet, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PayNet, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all loss, damage, claims or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of JomPAY Web Site by Subscriber or Subscriber’s Account.
Either PayNet or Subscriber may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, PayNet shall have the right to immediately terminate Subscriber’s Account in the event of any conduct by Subscriber which PayNet, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by Subscriber of this Agreement. The provisions of this Section 8, Sections 5(B), 5(C), 5(D), 7, 9 and the Disclaimer shall survive termination of this Agreement.
9. Name and Logo of PayNet
The emblem of PayNet, or the name of PayNet, including any abbreviation of its name, is protected by the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1963. Therefore, PayNet , JomPAY Web Site and the PayNet and JomPAY emblem, can not be used by Subscriber or any person without the written permission of PayNet. All other trademarks appearing on JomPAY Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
10. Third Party Content
PayNet is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Subscribers. Accordingly, PayNet has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Subscribers or any other user of JomPAY Web Site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of PayNet. Neither PayNet nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.)
In many instances, the content available through JomPAY Web Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, Subscriber, or other user not under contract with PayNet. PayNet neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on JomPAY Web Site by anyone other than authorized PayNet employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will PayNet be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through JomPAY Web Site. It is the responsibility of Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through JomPAY Web Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.)
This Agreement and any operating rules for JomPAY Web Site established by PayNet constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.